What is included with your german group classes?
- All our classes are taught by German native speakers. Learn more about our team here.
- All group classes include one 60min session of private tuition via zoom with your tutor
- Your coursebook is included in the course fees and will be sent to you by post after booking (excl. Proficiency Level Classes and GCSE-Prep classes)
- You will receive a certificate at the end of each course
If you prefer a more intimate environment or simply cannot make one of our group classes, we also offer private tuition. This can be booked in single classes or blocks of 10 x 60min. If you request another format, please get in touch for a quote.
- Sessions can take place face-to-face or via Zoom
- Discounts are available for learners that are currently enrolled into a group class with us
- Foundation levels (levels A1 - B1) are based on the workbook 'Schritte International' by Hueber. This is included in the course fee
- Premium levels (B2 - C2) follow a tailor-made curriculum to achieve your own language-learning objectives
This course is aimed at 12-16 year olds and suits those who speak German at home especially. The content is tailored to the GCSE exam and will give the student the right tools to improve and succeed. Our teacher Dominique has many years teaching experience, especially in the field of GSCE and A-level exam preparation. Details of our next course can be found in the table below.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with your enquiry
Information about Intensive courses